Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday the 15th

I don't think I'll be as active today as I was yesterday. Tony asked if he could take my car this morning because it has better gas mileage (he's in Oxnard playing golf) but I said I might go somewhere today so he better take his own (he drives a stick, and I have yet to learn how). That was 7am this morning and I didn't feel like getting up since I stayed up til 1am last night trying to finish "Straight Talking" (of course I didn't). So I stayed in bed and got up at 9am. I made some pancakes and bacon for Tyler and me (I now refer to myself as two people) for breakfast and made instant decaf coffee (it's not as good as a brewed one but I'm the only coffee drinker in the house and I can't finish 10 cups in a day).

It's 10:30AM, and I still do not have the energy to do anything. I'd want to revisit the thought of going to Kohl's but again, I'd really rather read. The library doesn't open 'til 1pm today (yeah on a Sunday!) and I don't know if I am in the mood for that either. I can probably go to the Simi mall, maybe this time taking a real purse, to window-shop and do some walking since I'm getting close to my due date. Or I can probably drive all the way to Westlake to go to the Old Navy there since they have a maternity section. (I tell you, I just have two black slacks I alternate everyday since they are the only ones that fit! I've been meaning to buy more pants but it's so hard finding the right size since I am so short and nothing can accomodate both my height and my watermelon of a belly at the same time). But then I am not in the mood for Old Navy either. Ah, screw it. I'll finish my book and watch some tv. I'll give myself a break since there's another a weekload of work ahead of me. These are the times I wish I had a dog. A walk in the park sounds good just right about now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment